June is here. Summer has arrived. It's time for my yearly Summer Reading List. I'd love it if you'd join me. The guidelines are simple. Pick a book off the list, read it, then leave me a comment either here or on Facebook and tell me thumbs up or thumbs down.
Reading is my favorite hobby - it's a fabulous escape, a good stress reliever, and you can have a lot of fun without leaving home. Go find a good book today!
Here's the list:
1. House on Olive Street by Robyn Carr
2. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
3. Night Sins by Tami Hoag
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. Spoken from the Heart by Laura Bush
6. Founding Mothers: The Women Who Raised our Nation by Cokie Roberts
7. Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts
8. At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
9. Skinwalkers by Tony Hillerman
10. Lord of the Fading Lands by CL Wilson
11. A Child Named It by Dave Pelzer
12. Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick