I've been writing sex for two days.
Ok, I heard that. I can just hear all your comments and that so isn't where I'm going with this. :-)
To get in the mood to write Bret and Meg's love scenes, I visited my Napster and put together a playlist full of love songs. Little did I know that Bret would turn out to be such a romantic and he'd adopt a few of these to woo Meg and to make their first time together special. For a man who refused to have a serious, committed relationship with a woman, he's doing a freaky change about!
For Thursday Thirteen today, then, Bret's list of Thirteen Songs to woo a woman by. Please feel free to add you own.
1. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
2. Lost in the Moment - Big and Rich
3. Fall - Clay Walker
4. After All - Cher
5. Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
6. After the Lovin' - Englebert Humperdink
7. How Do I Live - Leanne Rimes
8. I'm Amazed - Lila McCann
9. Valentine - Martina McBride
10. Everything - Michael Buble
11. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Rod Stewart
12. Endless Love - Luther Vandross
13. High on You - Survivor