As many of you know, I'm moving my office ... yes, again! I swear every corner of my house has housed my office space. The best space is now occupied by my grandson -- the only one I'd sacrifice for! Anyhoo, in the resulting move of volumes of books, I came across The Mammoth Book of Word Games, a book that belonged to my Dad. He loved puzzles and so do I. A quick look at the book assured me that several Thursday Thirteens are here! (Come on! I'm so busy, I need simple 13s for a while! Be glad I didn't pick the author one and leave you drowning in Milton and Byron!) Just post your answers in comments.
Below are 13 well known threesomes. One is missing. Can you add it?
1. Tom, Dick, and _________.
2. Faith, hope, and _______.
3. Flopsy, Mopsy, and _________.
4. Atchison, Topeka, and ____________.
5. Wine, women, and __________.
6. Lock, stock, and ___________.
7. Friends, Romans, and _______________.
8. Sugar 'n' spice 'n' _____________.
9. Butcher, baker, and ___________.
10. Winken and Blinken and _________.
11. Hook, line, and ___________.
12. Healthy, wealthy, and ____________.
13. Tall, dark, and _____________.